The Leonardo a no-nonsense dive computer that is perfect for a new diver, or for a diver who wants a simple and easy to use computer. It is widely known as the most reliable diver computer in history.
The large, uncluttered display is easy to read, and the one button is used for changing screens and settings is intuitive, simple and useful when using thick gloves.
The well priced, durable and resettable features of the Leonardo alongside its simplicity make them perfect for rentals.
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
- Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
- User-selectable Deep Stop function
- Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
- Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
- Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
- Battery life indicator
- Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- User changeable battery
- Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
- Backlit display
- Built-in calendar and clock
- Possibility of eventual total reset, useful for renting purposes
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
MADE IN ITALY.