Cressi’s Nepto Computer is a freediving specific watch that is slim, sleek and exactly what you need for your next freediving adventure.
The highlight of the Nepto are its emphasis on the divers safety. The Nepto features an inbuilt Taravana risk reduction algorithm, the pulmonary edema risk reduction function, a 24 hour no-fly timer and a tide indicator.
The 2 button interface is simple and easy to use and the high contrast, backlit display is easy to see. The mineral glass display and heavy duty cause make the Nepto a durable yet compact watch, and the strap is rubber with a high quality stainless steel buckle.
The additional ability to download your dive data is fantastic for visually assisting in training and improving your ascents and descents.
Case Diameter- 48mm
- High contrast display
- Easy access menu
- 12/24 time format with calendar and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Timer (countdown)
- Second time setting
- Alarm clock
- Backlit display
- Tide indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- Long-lasting battery
- Sleep mode to increase battery life
- Battery replaceable by user
FREE (FREEDIVING) PROGRAM
- Taravana risk reduction algorithm with 8 levels
- Pulmonary edema risk reduction function with approach dive calculation
- Display of all diving parameters
- Dive calculator
- Maximum dive depth
- Dive time
- Length of surface interval between each dive
- Length of diving session
- Maximum descent and ascent speed indication
- Depth, dive time and surface interval alarms
- Recovery time alarm
- Hydration alarm
- Alarms that can be set at dive phase
- Fresh/salt water setting
- Lock mode for snorkelling or swimming activities
- Variable data logging interval
- Available during the diving session
- Indication of session parameters and of each dive
- Optional with visualisation of diving profile
MADE IN ITALY.